Subject: Update..How To Report Cyber Stalker, Unprofessional Photographer Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca) For Internet Abuse!

Here is another of the UseNet Vermin obsessed with Free Speech Store
(FSS) because we outed this SLIME! Where To Report this
Unprofessional Photographer, CyberStalker, Vermin, Harasser, Internet
Abuser, Accused Pedophile, etc. ALERT...As of 01/26/06 Rogers has a
file on Darrell's abuse, see contact information below for Rogers
Security. Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca). Another of the
ott.general newsgroup SLIME! He even forged the name of a San Antonio
District Judge..John Specia, Jr.

Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca)..Self Portrait Of An Internet
CyberStalker, PUNK. Stay Clear of this Cyber Punk & Unprofessional
Photographer now posting to Usenet through NNTP usenetexchange.com,
Google Groups, open proxies, dizum.com, various anonymous re-mailers,
etc., as well as Rogers (rogers,com)! Located in Ottawa, he is
harbored by Rogers Communications (RG). His abusive posts usually have
the fingerprint to post follow-ups to dev/null. Through his many
aliases, sock puppets, forgeries, etc, this Vermin attempts to defame,
disparage, libel, etc. others by impersonating them through
obfuscation! This will be updated expeditiously upon new knowledge of
this PUNK's abuse!

Stay clear of these sites! Larose (Dufus) is a perfect target for
Spyware...

http://darrelllarose.ca/
http://darrelllarose.ca/welcome.htm
http://www.darrelllarose.ca/gallery/Darrell1
http://www.darrelllarose.ca/gallery/Darrell1?page=2
http://www.darrelllarose.ca/gallery/fun

Above, the Vermin's own pictures of his dufus looking self! He is
presently posting in Usenet as the following and the list grows daily.
He does this so he can answer his own lonely posts in UseNet and/or
defame someone and then give it false credence with an alias
substantiation. A real ethical PUNK, huh...

"ad607@freenet.carleton.ca" (Darrell A. Larose)
"darrell@cameraclubottawa.com"
"Darrell Larose"
"Nomen Nescio" (nobody@dizum.com)
"Nomen Nescio" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"Darrell" (spam@this.eh),
"darrell.larose@gmail.com"
"Dick Zwaad" Dondar@gmail.com
"Donald D'Arcy" Dondar@gmail.com>
"FreakSpeechWhore" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"FreakSpeekSore" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"FreeSpeechStore@aol.com" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"FreeSpeechStore8@aol.com" (DonDar@gmail.com),
"FreeSpeechStore7@aol.com" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"FSS Sucks" (Dondar@gmail.com)
"Mala Ipsa Nova" (Matt_Byrd@yahoo.com),
"Matt Byrd"(Matt_Byrd@yahoo.com)
"NET.COP"
"Interested" (jim_rosertic@yahoo.com),
"John Specia Jr." (Matt_Byrd@yahoo.com)
"Darrell A. Larose" (ad607@FreeNet.Carleton.CA),
"Darrell" (cota348@rogers.com),
"NetPI666@aol.com" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"Geoff" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"Geoff Dunn" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"jerry.kern@gmail.com" through various IP addresses, via exploitable
servers.
"Spam Blocked"
"Suppedisne" Suppedisne@hotmail.com
"JustTheFarts666@aol.com" Suppedisne@hotmail.com
"JustTheFarts666@aol.com" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"JustTheFacts859@aol.com wrote:" (geoff_one@hotmail.com)
"Free Speech Store"

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&start=0&scoring=d&enc_author=TQGYiBUAAABzLdMaxAUpJ8k044no1uQC9h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ&hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&start=0&scoring=d&enc_author=Uv8V2AwAAACJrZwMqhB6TWkpl2VH0gTy&hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=darrell+larose&qt_s=Search

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=darrell++larose+nomen&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=10&scoring=d&hl=en&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=cota348@rogers.com+&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=24&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=2005&safe=off

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=10&scoring=d&hl=en&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&enc_author=&as_uauthors=ad607@FreeNet.Carleton.CA+&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=24&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=2005&safe=off

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=TQGYiBUAAABzLdMaxAUpJ8k044no1uQC9h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ&scoring=d&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=axk3EhQAAABp-sdaqIF0f19TIW_mPjKGOPANdqfI6prRsqjc7uCt1A&scoring=d

Pick Darrell out of these...

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=FY92WBAAAADksonacKzRooMggY6J-oyf&scoring=d&hl=en

Report him to the folks below for his off-topic posts, abuse, &
harassment..

(1) abuse@cybersurf.com

(2) postmaster@usenetexchange.com

(3 net-abuse@hosteurope.de

(4) Rogers Communication Family & Abuse...
More on titles phone numbers etc...http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=RG

abuse@rogers.com;
edward.rogers@rci.rogers.com;
melinda.rogers@rci.rogers.com;
edward.s.rogers@rci.rogers.com;
mary.treacey@rci.rogers.com

Mike Culley..has a file on Darrell
Manager, Network Security
Rogers High-Speed Internet
Tel: (416) 935-6497
mike.culley@rci.rogers.com

(5) Google Groups...Re: [#35227650] & [#35227582]
abuse@google.com;
groups-support@google.com;
Meryl S. Stone
meryl@google.com
Sanne Lim
sanne@google.com
larry.page@google.com FOUNDER
sergey.brin@google.com FOUNDER

(6) Gmail-Re: [#41695102], [#41695104] ...

gmail-support@google.com
abuse@gmail.com

(7) Frell & other ISPs, remailers, etc...

abuse@frell.theremailer.net
mail2news@nym.alias.net
admin@wiznet.ca

(8) Yahoo.. Re: (KMM21799091V39451L0KM)

network-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com

(9) Hotmail & MSN

abuse@hotmail.com
abuse@msn.com

(10) Trademark Infringements of Free Speech Store (TM) and AOL Email
Forgeries

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=TQGYiBUAAABzLdMaxAUpJ8k044no1uQC9h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ&scoring=d&hl=en

noc@cyberus.ca, reference ticket [3143423].
abuse@cyberus.ca
abuse@hotmail.com
abuse@msn.com
tosgeneral@aol.com
tosspam@aol.com
abuse@aol.com
tosusenet@aol.com
tosreports@aol.com
TOSNames1@aol.com

(11) Anonymous Postings, emails, etc. through Technische Universitaet
Dresden

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=141.76.1.121&email=on

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=freespeechstore8%40aol.com&start=0&scoring=d&enc_author=xiWQkBAAAAAAoXxk4xl8cYtfuWCZ6Z4g&hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/msg/835572a57d82f8bd?dmode=source&hl=en

krasemann@datenschutzzentrum.de
ck1@onyx.inf.tu-dresden.de
sk13@inf.tu-dresden.de
support@hosteurope.de

(12)
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=darrelllarose.ca&email=on

Camera Club of Ottawa,
Hintonburg Community Centre
1064 Wellington Street.
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1Y 2Y3
613-725-0245
info@cameraclubottawa.ca
Roy Hooper... rhooper@toybox.ca
http://www.toybox.ca

(13) Another ISP For NNTP-Posting-Host: 216.58.90.31
http://groups.google.com/group/sat.general/msg/a00988371ac65571

Information Gateway Services
OrgID: IGS
Address: 1101 Prince of Wales Drive
Address: Suite 310
City: Ottawa
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: K2C-3W7
Country: CA

Email...
eben.crofton@avalonworks.com
rene.kahle@avalonworks.com
sue.adlouni@avalonworks.com
noc@igs.net
abuse@igs.net

(14) Yet another ISP allowing Larose Abuse for
"ad607@freenet.carleton.ca" (Darrell A. Larose) ...
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=Carleton.CA&email=on

The National Capital FreeNet
Carleton University

complaints@ncf.ca
mia_goff@carleton.ca
ardavan_tajbakhsh@carleton.ca

(15) One more ISP for this Cyber Stalker posting illegally as "Free
Speech Store" through NNTP-Posting-Host:
63.223.83.158..Beyond The Network America, Inc.

Here is the reporting infor for this latest abuse...
supportamerica@btnaccess.com
jray@btnaccess.com
abuse@pccwglobal.com

and for canada.com...
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=canada.com&email=on

pdegroot@canwest.com
abuse@canwest.com

(16) The Ottawa Police..

Detective David West -
Police Operations Central Criminal Investigations
o. 613-236-1222
c. 613-299-0350
p. 613-751-0454
westd@ottawapolice.ca

Chief of Police
Vincent Bevan
Ottawa Police services
ph: 613-236-1222
fax: 613-760-8098 (but their fax doesnt work, remember?)
email: bevanv@ottawapolice.ca;info@ottawapolice.ca
website: http://www.ottawapolice.ca

Mayor Bob Chiarelli -
Phone: (613) 580-2496
Fax: (613) 580-2509
E-mail: Bob.Chiarelli@ottawa.ca

Darrell Larose
121 Northwestern Ave
Ottawa, ON K1Y 0M1
(613) 725-0245

keywords...
FreeSpeechStore@canada.com JustTheFacts859@aol.com wrote: 613-236-1222
http://www.ottawapolice.ca Vincent Bevan chief Chiarelli
Bob.Chiarelli@ottawa.ca Bob bevanv@ottawapolice.ca police webnames.ca
WEBNAMES.CA canada.com abuse@canwest.com pdegroot@canwest.com CanWest
MediaWorks Publications Jozef Lipnican Peter 80.87.208.18 DeGroot
Flatus legal@aol.com justthefacts859@aol.com Spanker
photo.equipment.medium-format httP//www.FSSSmack.org ott.general
rec.photo.digital 195.70.62.51 abuse@here.com JustTheFarts arts
spam@this.invalid rob rhythmsri@gmail.com can.legal anon Morrow Gregory
us.legal rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Suppedisne us.legal
ad607@freenet.carleton.ca geoff_one@hotmail.com Suppedisne@hotmail.com
Spam NET.COP unprofessional NetPI666@aol.com DomainsAtCost
DonDar@gmail.com 935-6497 camera poldi@dfn.de
mike.culley@rci.rogers.com pmb583839@privacy.ca Blocked
cota348@rogers.com Culley hall Matt_Byrd@yahoo.com Technische
Universitaet pedophilia Cyberus club (416)
network-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com 209.195.102.64 jerry.kern@gmail.com
nomen Interested FreeSpeechStore8@aol.com (KMM21799091V39451L0KM)
jim_rosertic@yahoo.com Dresden [#35227650] magma.ca larose slime 299
Online [#41695104] ad607@FreeNet.Carleton.CA Coleccionista primus
cyberus.ca darrelllarose.ca wigle [#35227582] [#41695102] Mayor schwarz
frell.net rogers prime frell Bob usenetexchange.com singh RCMP nescio
freespeechstore@aol.com FreakSpeekSore Chairella pm
mail2news@nym.alias.net ott.general abuse@frell.theremailer.net section
kirch photographers remailer geoff_one@hotmail.com Lowell Sympatico
noc@cyberus.ca idiot cop trademark 8 minister dufus canada rr Greene
cyberus.ca roadrunner richard harman regional bruns forgery ahbl.org
felon ex-convict usps Professional warner 2mbit.com illegal
sitecanadasite@canada.gc.ca brian ahbl andrew postmaster@canadapost.ca
unacceptable Contingent defamation security speakeasy time Bestiality
puke fraud@uspis.gov trelane sosdg QC tax alt.ecommerce defame
dog-sodomizing 449 Blasphemy SPCA criminal crimes solicitation
Liabilities 819-684-3482 sosdg.org 819-682-3500 Trinity
abuse@canadapost.ca Cinemas PWHS district Toniata man canadapost.ca
Wilfrid Boul 819-684-5760 Aylmer PQ Wilfrid-Lavigne judge Square
Anglican P.O. 203 postal Capitol 613-860-1689 Wright J9H 6P1 Aylmer Bd
Elizabeth Gatineau 514 Lavigne Paraphilia alt.personals.teen Christ
School Church McGee Philemon news.admin.net-abuse.usenet chemin
misc.consumers french Queen Darcy alt.www.webmaster Quebec misogyny
misc.invest.stocks alt.usenet.kooks brockville sat.general
alt.gossip.celebrities Road High ott.general alt.religion.scientology
Ottawa-Carleton alt.personals.sex idiot Road Computers d'Aylmer freenet
http://www.ocdsb.edu.on.ca Carleton University webnames.ca School
steves@webnames.ca bowden sci.physics.relativity DePodesta
sci.psychology.psychotherapy alt.personals.bi cs.ubc.ca carleton.ca
British ae834@FreeNet.Carleton.CA translations spam loss
http://www.carleton.ca University Board brent@cs.ubc.ca copyright
phishing libel bob@mrco2.carleton.ca stephen competency english
District forging Columbia smith optus.com.au code misogynist management
address virus investment PayPal claire trademark death radiant.net
carleton.ca scam stockbrokers primustel.com extensions service stocks
provider invest primustel.ca stock PRTL tortuous equity hosegood
forgeries jessica virtual ethics shares Andrew magma isp marc
bowmac.com.au magma.ca authorized sarah ip wigle communications
virtual-impact.ca peter brokerage executive aup policy Edmund impact
Nice onebigfriggingdude abuse liability use Ted Carl wigle.ca Leslie
principle Chase primus internet mwigle@virtual-impact.ca R. Guirgis
onebigfriggingdude@hotmail.com Tracy support Bob filth Chislett Singh
Paul Thomas Scase John Hazard Day Ali F. Neil Lawson L. DePodesta
Wilson B. K. David GlobeComm Andrew Mark M. Rosenblatt Tailwind Capital
Puente Hicks Kloster Geoffrey Karp E. equity private Jay Hershberg
AIG-sponsored Pradman G. G. John Systems Capital PH Douglas ruse Greg
K. fund investigation Paul Reid Systems Partners Pizzani Yazdanpanah
hacker Kaul probes kook frontpage scanning Ladyface MICROS hacks
Telecommunications GNU/Linux P. Network Hughes subterfuge loser punks
news.admin.net-abuse.email scans linux intrusions nanae complaints punk
hacking LLC newsgroup internet unix Complaints language Duskglow server
Miller lawsuit profanity internet Russell child morningmist.org rcmp
alt.usenet.kooks integrity beware rmiller@duskglow.com ethical
vengeance programmer professionalism filthy iowa mounted abuse ethics
canadian Consulting Consulting threats contacts 712-546-5886 1557
duskglow.com Mars police hotmail Le alt.usenet.kooks royal scoville
court brin Excessive richard sue harass Graham rcmp professional
Multi-Posting kooks bans accountant sucks Gatineau
FSS-killer@hotmail.com contact ban kook bravehost.com harasser NASDAQ
page earnings filthyscumvile@hotmail.com police beware Bravenet FSS
susan harassment White sexual 05468667 Shworan Dave cyberstalker
Negative marcwigle@wigle.ca pervert sapd conference penis Notification
pornogrophy cyberstalking wife report stalker dimmock necrophilia
groups-support@google.com lingo alert slime larry.page@google.com
abuse@google.com sergey.brin@google.com Nescio troll deviant deviancy
cyber hookers ott.personals hooker Louise aol google Nomen
womyn@nojunkhotmail.com dev/null false groups spam@this.eh specia
whatever... reports district marijuana 225th court ahbl.org fuck
2mbit.com fischer kirch Womyn nobody@dizum.com mary Misconduct claire
bogus judge trelane.net duck fss 2005-CI-19492 Judicial sosdg.org
dereliction recuse biased administrative incompetent bruns lame
support@hosteurope.de sk13@inf.tu-dresden.de pompous recusal complaints
toybox.ca derelict camera krasemann@datenschutzzentrum.de
ck1@onyx.inf.tu-dresden.de Internic.ca darrell@cameraclubottawa.com
National cameraclubottawa.com Capital ardavan_tajbakhsh@carleton.ca
club complaints justhefarts666@aol.com FreeNet University Goff Mia Corp
Carleton

Free Speech Store wrote:
> dick-is-nuts000@hotmail.com wrote:
> >
> > Who does this moron think is going to read all that shit?
> >
> > Richard Morton Scoville is a MORON
> >
> > Kook is one thing but being a criminal something else.
>
> Edited as there is no proof of that claim. There is clear proof in the
> 1.2MB missive that old Dick is a moron, a fool, a doofus, an imbecile
> etc. Previous posts by Scoville shows him to be sexually repressed and
> he considers sex as filthy.
>
> There is also very clear proof that Richie is a redneck racist pig. He
> sends a massive missive to 42 people included the legal and abuse
> department of his own webhost. The Australian police, media and
> Parliament where he call Lionel's girlfriend a "gook" I guess he was
> watching "Tour of Duty" pretending that he was a Nam vet.
>
> It is clear Dick likes to judge people by their appearance being the
> shallow prick he is. However it is clear Dick doesn't own any mirrors,
> as he is one butt ugly old fart.

The Pervert's Last Message Topped Out at 1.2 MB! =>Re: The Pervert's Last Message Topped Out at 1.2 MB! =>