Subject: Richard Scoville paints a happy face on his little weewee and plays with his only friend.

Another exciting Saturday night for the DickHead of San Antonio,
Richard Morton Scoville...

PunkOuter889@aol.com wrote:
> Folks...another of the VERMIN of Usenet, Lionel Lauer, now appears to
> be the poster of this FILTH, LIBEL, DEFAMATION, etc..all through
> Xanadu! He commits his crimes in Victoria, Australia and is one of the
> FILTHIEST VERMIN on the Net!

You REALLY don't have a clue, do you? You have no idea who is posting
anon against you and it is fun to watch you spout off whenever you
pretend to know.

> In a message dated 4/8/2006 7:51:12 P.M. Central Standard Time, FSS
> writes:
> Dear Christine Nixon C/O Victoria Police, The Honourable Timothy
> Holding et al...

ha ha ha I'm SURE that she'll act on your complaint just all of the
other police depts haven't. What a fool you are!

> http://www.premier.vic.gov.au/ministers/list_item.asp?id=36
> http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=50
>
> sent to...
>
> abuse@google.com, groups-support@google.com, larry.page@google.com,
> sergey.brin@google.com, meryl@google.com, sanne@google.com,
> ABUSE@HOTMAIL.COM, abuse@msn.com,bpadier@sanantonio.gov,
> lmcgee@sanantonio.gov, snowlin@express-news.net,
> bchasnoff@express-news.net, mwitherell@sanantonio.gov,
> spowers@sanantonio.gov, xanni@xanadu.net, abuse@iana.org,
> legal@godaddy.com, info@piaa.org.au, clemence@harveypublicity.com.au,
> abuse@xanadu.net, customerservice@networksolutions.com,
> info@eastgate.com, ted@xanadu.net, abuse@godaddy.com,
> peterd@destra.com, tim.cole@icann.org, invalidwhois@secureserver.net,
> abuse@usenetserver.com, reiv@reiv.com.au, net-au-admin@connect.com.au,
> dbmon@connect.com.au, NOC@sprint.net, abuse@sprint.net,
> hostmaster@alt.net, privacy@deakin.edu.au, info@deakin.edu.au,
> paulg@deakinprime.com, ethical.standards@police.vic.gov.au,
> aldc@police.vic.gov.au, Christine.Nixon@police.vic.gov.au,
> timothy.holding@parliament.vic.gov.au
>
> Folks...another of the VERMIN of Usenet, Lionel Lauer, now appears to
> be the poster of this FILTH, LIBEL, DEFAMATION, etc..all through
> Xanadu! He commits his crimes in Victoria, Australia and is one of the
> FILTHIEST VERMIN on the Net!
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/msg/852fcf546ea7f96e?hl=en
> Lionel Lauer
> 58 Gore Street
> Fitzroy, Victoria
> Australia 3065
> Tel: (0419) 385 307
> Photo of Lionel: http://www.pbase.com/image/24049356

Dick, Dick, Dick... I know Lionel and this isn't him but that has never
stopped you from spreading lies so keep on going.

> His g00k bitch: http://www.pbase.com/image/21824086

Funny thing is Dick that she's a real woman unlike *your* woman,
Margaret Morice. Sucks to be you, eh Dick.

> In a message dated 4/8/2006 6:21:08 P.M. Central Standard Time, FSS
> writes:
> This is an obvious abuse of Google Groups' TOS & Hotmail's TOU. This is
> libel, harassment, defamation, etc. Previous accounts with the asme
> origin are dicksmother@hotmail.com, dicksbrother@hotmail.com, etc.
> This was also posted at Google Groups online abuse template and has the
> fingerprints of Marc Wigle of magma.ca & Primus and/or Darrell A.
> Larose of Rogers Cable.. All documented below...

Speaking of abuse and cancelled accounts Dick, you are an expert on
both...

> Respectfully,
> Richard Scoville
> CEO...FSS

CEO??!! Who are you CEO over?? There ain't no one there other than you
and the rats in your closet. BTW, NO ONE has any respect for you.

> In a message dated 3/28/2006 11:13:01 A.M. Central Standard Time, FSS
> writes:
> More defamation, libel, harassment from Hotmail & Google member
> dicksbrother@hotmail.com, both violations of your TOS. These lies are
> cuasing me economic harm and will be addressed in a court of law.
> Enforce your TOS!

Economic harm??!! You don't make any money so how in the fuk are you
suffering any economic harm. You are a true k00k.

Richie is a Naughty Pedophile Bum =>More Filth, Libel, Defamation, Harassment From Lionel Lauer (usenet@imagenoir.com) aka http://imagenoir.com, dick-is-nuts000@hotmail.com =>