Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

PWW wrote:

> Try to get published by as many national publications as possible, and as
> many times as possible.

There is a regional magazine near me & after getting a pic in there
through refferal by the author of an article, I got on their email list
requesting what pics they need for the upcoming issue... but they only
pay like $50 for a smallish shot & the requirements are so specific that
I'd have to spend a day at specific locations hoping to capture specific
scenes so in about 6 months I haven't seen anything worth pursuing. I
mean it' really a nice mag but sheesh there must be a bunch of folks
doing it just for fun or they have a huge well organized stock library
or negotiated a better price or something.

Another writer friend reffered a couple of my shots for a newspaper
article he was writing & again the pay was so little it was hardly worth
sending them an invoice.

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>