Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

Catherine Milton wrote:

> Give up, Alan.

Ahh - ain't that sweet - Cathy & alan, the 2 nasties, are buds.

> I got the impression from the first post, that he was
> actually hoping someone here would offer to buy his photos. He says he's
> researched magazines, but they aren't photographic magazines,

Are you telling me that You think Photo mags are the only mags that buy
photos. Honey - you should do research so that you wake up.

> ...and doesn't say what he gleaned from them

What, am I supposed to do - email you everything I found from
contacting over 500 mags and various publications? Yeah right. Here's
one nasty - Backpacker, as I thinked I mentioned, pays $400 per day for
a minimun of 10 days work. But I may have that confused with another
mag - NG Traveler maybe - point being, they'll give you a chance.

> here. I enjoyed the last line of your message, btw. Very profound - pity
> he didn't understand it.

Refresh my memory - what don't I understand? Why so nasty? What is
wrong with people?

> Catherine - one of the weekend warriors.

That explains it. Baby, I shoot more than on the weekends.

Jim

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>