Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
news:e1hfto$sg8$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
> Kernix wrote:
> > Thanks for nothing Alan. You offered no advice. I have a biz degree so
> > - no classes. And I don't read photo mags.
>
> -sigh-
>
> First off, it is pretty damned rude to snip out whatever it is you are
> replying to, especially so negatively.
>
> Secondly, as you did not declare your "biz degree" (ahem) there was no
> way to gauge your ignorance which,
>
> Thirdly, from your question, seems oddly ignorant for one who claims to
> have a "biz degree", and,
>
> Fourthly, the bit about magazines was to rebut advice others gave you and,
>
> fourth and last, I did give you the key bits of advice necessary before
> going forward:
>
> I: do your research and decide if a business can be built around
> photography.
>
> II: Have fun whatever you do. But I suspect that will be your greatest
> challenge and the seeds of your lifelong defeat.
>
> Cheers!
> Alan.

Give up, Alan. I got the impression from the first post, that he was
actually hoping someone here would offer to buy his photos. He says he's
researched magazines, but they aren't photographic magazines, and doesn't
say what he gleaned from them, so I doubt he'll understand research from
here. I enjoyed the last line of your message, btw. Very profound - pity
he didn't understand it.

Catherine - one of the weekend warriors.

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>