Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

Matt wrote:
> I combined my writing and photography when I decided to become what I
> am now (mostly a photographer) so that I could sell to magazines.

Yeah, I know a writer photographer as well. I have not had any of my
writings published, but I know I could improve my changes by merging a
concise article with photos, or vice versa.

Thanks,
Jim

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>