Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

Alan Browne wrote:

> First off, it is pretty damned rude to snip out whatever it is you are
> replying to, especially so negatively.

You don't to understand the whole message thing do you. Why post the
entire msg whn you just want to respond to a part - can't y ou remember
what you wrote.

> Secondly, as you did not declare your "biz degree" (ahem) there was no
> way to gauge your ignorance which,

Stop making negative assumptions.

> Thirdly, from your question, seems oddly ignorant for one who claims to
> have a "biz degree", and,

Hence my initial response - you're a nasty dude who whas to respond in
a nasty way - don't respoond if you have nothing good to say.

>But I suspect that will be your greatest
> challenge and the seeds of your lifelong defeat.

Well, that defines your intelectual level - not too bright huh? Making
assumptions about someone yopu don't even know - not too bright buddy.

And I'm so sick of this usenet envrionment - why are there so many
people who feel the need to be snotty in their responses when the OP
just a harmless question? What happened to you Alan? Where did that
itch come from that you feel the need to constantly scratch?

Jim

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>