Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

Kernix wrote:
> Thanks for nothing Alan. You offered no advice. I have a biz degree so
> - no classes. And I don't read photo mags.

-sigh-

First off, it is pretty damned rude to snip out whatever it is you are
replying to, especially so negatively.

Secondly, as you did not declare your "biz degree" (ahem) there was no
way to gauge your ignorance which,

Thirdly, from your question, seems oddly ignorant for one who claims to
have a "biz degree", and,

Fourthly, the bit about magazines was to rebut advice others gave you and,

fourth and last, I did give you the key bits of advice necessary before
going forward:

I: do your research and decide if a business can be built around
photography.

II: Have fun whatever you do. But I suspect that will be your greatest
challenge and the seeds of your lifelong defeat.

Cheers!
Alan.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>