Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

D4@me.com wrote:
> Oh good, even more weekend warriors.

Yeah, that describes me - yeah right.

> Maybe I offer your employer my services, at a much reduced rate whilst
> I'm getting experience. Hell, your employer may even stop your
> employment when he realises that I can do your job but for less salary.

You couldn't do my job.

> You want to be a photographer, thats fine, but don't take my job away
> from me whilst you gain your knowledge/experience.

If you can't do your job you'll have more people than myself taking
your job away. I've been shooting for over 10 years and not as an
amateur hobbyist. I have the knowledge & experience just not as it
applies to the sales/marketing aspect.

Excuse me for growing up poor and getting a corp job - didn't feel like
being a starving artist.

Jim

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>