Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

Oh good, even more weekend warriors.

What job do you do during the week then?

Maybe I offer your employer my services, at a much reduced rate whilst
I'm getting experience. Hell, your employer may even stop your
employment when he realises that I can do your job but for less salary.

You want to be a photographer, thats fine, but don't take my job away
from me whilst you gain your knowledge/experience.

In article , no_name
wrote:

> Kernix wrote:
>
> > Thanks for nothing Alan. You offered no advice. I have a biz degree so
> > - no classes. And I don't read photo mags.
> >

> Oh! Well, since you obviously know everything already, why'd you ask us?

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>