Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

Kernix wrote:
> Thanks for nothing Alan. You offered no advice. I have a biz degree
> so
> - no classes. And I don't read photo mags.

Aside from all that, the reality is: Millions make saleable photos;
few have the knowledge, skills, or dedication to make commercial sales
a worthwhile project. Fewer still have the courage to abandon all else
as an occupation. Even fewer are successful at it.

--
Frank ess
--

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>