Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

Kernix wrote:

> Any ideas on how to sell my photos? I've reseached a # of magazines.
> Should I build a website? How about art festivals? Other ways?

Put down the camera and the photomagazines. If you were an extra
talented photographer and had instant success you would know it. As you
don't then I suggest you:

Take a community college small business course with marketing/sales and
basic accounting and finance.

Then, do your research and decide if a business can be built around
photography.

Have fun whatever you do.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>