Subject: Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography

Matt wrote:
> If you're gonna print get an Epson 2200. It's a challenge to learn, but
> once you're past the learning curve, you'll be in photo-heaven.

Got it - bought it for ~$800 a year ago - still learning how to print
the killer prints - I play guitar / write music and that's been taking
up some of my time.

> Don't forget your local coffee shop, as that's where I got my start.

Did one - no sales but I have a lot of better shots now than then.

> Also get into a group show. If your work sells you're on your way.

How do you go about getting into a group show?

Jim

tips on getting started making $ with photography =>Re: tips on getting started making $ with photography =>