Home Products Download Order Contacts


Subject: Re: raincoats for cameras?

In article ,
poliquin@mail2.sas.upenn.edu (Christopher W. Poliquin) wrote:

> Yeah, search B&H Photo/Video for "rain cape." Plenty to pick from.
> bill frogg (froglett@mindspring.com) wrote:
> : Can anyone tell me about availability of rain covers for slr (largish)
> : cameras?
> : Not a submersible cover, more like a rainhat??? Does anybody sell
> : them or should I get out the sewing machine and the goretex?

Check out the camping and hiking shops - you can get largish bags for
keeping things dry - or simply get some large ziplocs.

Do you want to photograph through the bag?


View All Messages in rec.photo.misc

raincoats for cameras? =>Re: raincoats for cameras? =>


Copyright 2006 WatermarkFactory.com. All Rights Reserved.