Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: photo restoration

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 02:22:56 GMT, George wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:47:17 -0500, "Ken Hart" wrote:
>>"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
>>> I have a 30 yr old coloured baby photo that has a red tinge to the whole
>>> picture, I would like to know how to remove this without altering the
>>> colours in the picture.
>>Add cyan or subtract red.
> But that would alter the colours in the picture.

How would you suggest removing a colour cast without actually adjusting
the colours?

Alex Pounds (Creature) .~. http://www.alexpounds.com/
CS Student /V
// \
"Variables won't; Constants aren't" /( )

View All Messages in rec.photo.misc

photo restoration =>Re: photo restoration =>Re: photo restoration =>