Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

In article <4jkn52dp9i5f3vgsscdsa2fg0nkjv3207t@4ax.com>, Bill Funk
writes

>>> Yes, identical, but not the same.
>>
>>This is all over my head, but if they are indistinguishable (identical), how
>>do you know they aren't the same?
>
>If there are two of them, they can't both be the same one.

In this case (absorption and emission) there are not two simultaneously,
but there is a chronological discontinuity. The quanta is identical,
although not all that were absorbed will be emitted.
--
Ian G8ILZ

Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>