Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

On Fri, 05 May 2006 21:32:37 GMT, "Chris Guynn"
wrote:

>> >IIRC, photons, like most other subatomic particles, are indistinguishable
>> >from one another.
>>
>> Yes, identical, but not the same.
>
>This is all over my head, but if they are indistinguishable (identical), how
>do you know they aren't the same?

If there are two of them, they can't both be the same one.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>