Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

Xiaoding wrote:

> We need to define our terms: the word "light" here is being used
> rather loosely. I define "speed of light" as it's speed in a vaccuum.
> i define "light" as a single photon.

Light is the portion of the electromatic spectrum the eye is sensitive
to. If the eye can't see it, it ain't light.

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>