Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

obt wrote:

> Honestly, I thought you guys are all joking.
> To sumurise theory of relativity, the speed of light is the universal
> constant, it never changes, through vacuum, air or water. It refracts,
> just no speed bumps...

I think you must have been sleeping during physics class, it does slow
down in glass and water.

Scott

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>