Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

In article <1146020108.566705.311970@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
dweeb writes

>cjcampbell wrote:
>> Okay, seriously, I know that the speed of light changes slightly
>
>OK, seriously, are we going to hear you start jabbering about the sea
>of ether next?

What bearing has the proposed, and disproven, all pervading ether on the
variations in the speed of light in different media?

--
Ian G8ILZ

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>