Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

"dweeb" wrote in message
news:1146020108.566705.311970@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

> cjcampbell wrote:
> > Okay, seriously, I know that the speed of light changes slightly

> OK, seriously, are we going to hear you start jabbering about the sea
> of ether next?

Or the Sea of Tequila?

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>