Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

"GDR" a écrit dans le message de news:
444d5998$1@news.comindico.com.au...
> Celcius wrote:
>> Hi Dave!
>>
>> Please explain why on my Nikonos camera, I had a 35mm lens which could
>> photograph both underwater and and land? Just curious. There was also a
>> 28mm for underwater only as well as others. The only other factors that
>> I know of is that underwater, **** things seem closer than on land****
>> and warm
>> colours disappear as you go deeper.
>>
>> Marcel
>>
> The blokes an idiot. I also have a nikonos V with the 35mm lens and it
> works perfectly on land and underwater. ****** There's a slightly narrower
> field of view underwater ***** gdr

This is the second answer of some value in this thread.
Both are in this message....

Mike

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>