Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

Celcius wrote:
> Hi Dave!
>
> Please explain why on my Nikonos camera, I had a 35mm lens which could
> photograph both underwater and and land? Just curious. There was also a
> 28mm for underwater only as well as others. The only other factors that
> I know of is that underwater, things seem closer than on land and warm
> colours disappear as you go deeper.
>
> Marcel

The blokes an idiot. I also have a nikonos V with the 35mm lens and it
works perfectly on land and underwater. There's a slightly narrower
field of view underwater gdr

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>