Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
> John McWilliams wrote in part:
>

>> But he majored in Trollery, flunked out, and finally enrolled in the
>> local trade school to learn kookery. His advisor has told him that
>> once he graduates from kook school, he might again aspire to become a
>> Troll. Physics wasn't even on the radar.
>>
>> Let's hope and pray. Quantity is no substitute for quality!
>>

> Trolling is a skill, but YOU CAN'T COACH KOOK! Kook must come from the
> heart. Especially that part of the heart that contains the embedded
> bio-computer chip governing how long we are assigned to live according
> to the SECRET COMMANDS of the Eliminatti, Exo-Jewish Space Bankers,
> Rothschilds, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderbergers -
> home of the delicious sizzlin' Conspiracy Half-Pounder w/Cheese.

Is it really the heart alone? I always thought the brain, or brain
substitute was involved, especially after prolonged exposure to GOV'T
PLOTS and alien anal probes, followed by too much tin foil, and a crap
diet, worse than chee-burgies. (snl style- belushi).

But I have been w
ong before.

--
john mcwilliams

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>