Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

John McWilliams wrote in part:

> But he majored in Trollery, flunked out, and finally enrolled in the
> local trade school to learn kookery. His advisor has told him that once
> he graduates from kook school, he might again aspire to become a Troll.
> Physics wasn't even on the radar.
>
> Let's hope and pray. Quantity is no substitute for quality!

Trolling is a skill, but YOU CAN'T COACH KOOK! Kook must come from the
heart. Especially that part of the heart that contains the embedded
bio-computer chip governing how long we are assigned to live according
to the SECRET COMMANDS of the Eliminatti, Exo-Jewish Space Bankers,
Rothschilds, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderbergers -
home of the delicious sizzlin' Conspiracy Half-Pounder w/Cheese.

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>