Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

Jeroen Wenting wrote:

> Physics lessons these days means learning how evil science is, destroying
> the environment for Big American companies who are after our money to help
> us when the "greenhouse effect" causes sealevels to rise.

Are you a physics major? You got anything at all to back that up? I mean
besides "Dittos, Rush!"

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>