Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

Prometheus wrote:
> In article <7j%2g.2327$Y6.1981@newsfe3-win.ntli.net>, Dennis Pogson
> writes
>
>> At last someone has mentioned the word "refraction". We learned it at
>> school, 65 years ago! What DO they teach kids nowadays?
>

> It would seem 'not much', then again perhaps the problem is that the
> uneducated have gained access

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>