Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

In article <7j%2g.2327$Y6.1981@newsfe3-win.ntli.net>, Dennis Pogson
writes
>At last someone has mentioned the word "refraction". We learned it at
>school, 65 years ago! What DO they teach kids nowadays?

It would seem 'not much', then again perhaps the problem is that the
uneducated have gained access free and wide-reaching self publicity.
--
Ian G8ILZ

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>