Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

>> No, it is you who is wrong. Light DOES travel at a lower speed through
>> water than air The refraction at the water/glass interface of the
>> front element when immersed in water is very different to the
>> air/glass interface when in air. The effect of water vapour in air is
>> much, much less; although droplets will cause random refractions and
>> make objects blurred.
>
> At last someone has mentioned the word "refraction". We learned it at
> school, 65 years ago! What DO they teach kids nowadays?

to "fix it in Photoshop" :(

Physics lessons these days means learning how evil science is, destroying
the environment for Big American companies who are after our money to help
us when the "greenhouse effect" causes sealevels to rise.

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>