Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

Mike wrote:
> "Celcius" a écrit dans le message de news:
> 1145877104.166336.220480@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...
>
>>Hi Dave!
>>
>>Please explain why on my Nikonos camera, I had a 35mm lens which could
>>photograph both underwater and and land? Just curious. There was also a
>>28mm for underwater only as well as others. The only other factors that
>>I know of is that underwater, *****things seem closer than on land*****
>>and warm
>>colours disappear as you go deeper.
>>
>>Marcel
>>

> This is the very first worthy answer in this thread.
> And most probably the last.

Perhaps, but it still went out to the kook group, as did yours.

I am constantly amazed that there are so many who will reply to any
halfbaked "question" posed by kooks, and also have no clue where there
reply was headed.

Not that that applies to you, of course.

--
John McWilliams

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>