Subject: Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different

"Celcius" a écrit dans le message de news:
1145877104.166336.220480@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...
> Hi Dave!
>
> Please explain why on my Nikonos camera, I had a 35mm lens which could
> photograph both underwater and and land? Just curious. There was also a
> 28mm for underwater only as well as others. The only other factors that
> I know of is that underwater, *****things seem closer than on land*****
> and warm
> colours disappear as you go deeper.
>
> Marcel

This is the very first worthy answer in this thread.
And most probably the last.

Mike

You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>Re: You use different lenses underwater because the speed of light is different =>