Subject: Re: Superior Technology: Foveon X3

JPS@no.komm wrote:
> In message <1146143040.332803.95230@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> "Xiaoding" wrote:
>
>> That is a classic mathematical answer to a non-mathematical problem.
>> The point is flying 33,000 feet above your head.
>
> I have spent a lot of time on this subject. Any point I am not likely
> to get probably doesn't have one.

JP-

I'd agree with that, but: You are arguing with a kook.

In the future, could you please delete his little groups such as:
rec.arts.marching.drumcorps and various alt. groups he throws in from
time to time?

--
john mcwilliams

Superior Technology: Foveon X3 =>Re: Superior Technology: Foveon X3 =>Re: Superior Technology: Foveon X3 =>Re: Superior Technology: Foveon X3 =>Re: Superior Technology: Foveon X3 =>Re: Superior Technology: Foveon X3 =>