Subject: Re: Superior Technology: Foveon X3

"Xiaoding" wrote in message
news:1145983044.352604.106320@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Based from what I've seen at the various posting sites, the Foveon
> works well. Better than the POS Bayer sensor does, anyways. For first
> generation, it does very well. They are having trouble scaling it up,
> I hear.

The Foveon works very well, especially in light of the fact that it is first
generation as you noted. However, the Bayer is far from a "POS", it also
works very well. You lose credibility when you make a charge like that
against an established technology that simply works.

Superior Technology: Foveon X3 =>Re: Superior Technology: Foveon X3 =>Re: Superior Technology: Foveon X3 =>