Subject: Re: Richard Scoville paints a happy face on his little weewee and plays with his only friend.

Richie Scoville using the alias of PunkOuter889@aol.com wrote:

> More defamation, libel, harassment from Hotmail & Google member
> dicksbrother@hotmail.com, both violations of your TOS. These lies are
> causing me economic harm and will be addressed in a court of law.
> Enforce your TOS!

Whereas all the posts from FSS/Dick Scoville saying don't do business
with ....
and all FSS/Scoville attempts to have people's ISP accounts and
webhosting accounts are not designed to cause economic harm to his
targets.

His targetting of one person's wife with her employer (Ottawa School
Board) is not designed to cost her employment is not to cause economic
harm.

Everything Scoville does is to cause economic harm to his victims, and
is to SPAMVERTISE is pay-to-view webshit

Richie is a Naughty Pedophile Bum =>More Filth, Libel, Defamation, Harassment From Lionel Lauer (usenet@imagenoir.com) aka http://imagenoir.com, dick-is-nuts000@hotmail.com =>Richard Scoville paints a happy face on his little weewee and plays with his only friend. =>