Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: Printing - lab or printer

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 07:07:29 +0200, "Catherine Milton"

>I have started prining my photos to sell at local tourist spots, and
>more-or-less decided to go with printing them myself on my HP psc 1315
>printer. Yesterday I was talking to a digital photgraphic place, and they
>said I shouldn't, as the phtots will deteriorate too soon, I should go with
>a lab, or professional printing company.
>Does anyone have any experience or advice to give me?

I would recommend you ask in comp.periphs.printers. There are long
conversations about printers and inks. Some of the regulars will point
you to places such as: http://www.wilhelm-research.com/

Just make sure to ignore or killfile a poster called 'Masekite'.

View All Messages in rec.photo.misc

Printing - lab or printer =>

Re: Printing - lab or printer