Subject: Re: Polaroid Help! Need B & W film...

"katphotog" wrote in message
news:katphotog.28a8mh@no-mx.photographytalk.net...

> Hi there. I am a budding photographer and am hoping to have a polaroid
guestbook...
*
The best place to get Polaroid film is from Polaroid. Last month they
stopped making SX-70 film. The only stuff they make now with the exception
of the pro films is the newer stuff for the 600 series cameras I think it is
and the old peel apart pack film. Fuji makes some too. When you are
dealing with Polaroid you have to realize that in most cases, they invent
products only to make them obsolete so they can come out with newer cameras.
This came to a stop with the digital revolution. Ric in Wisconsin.

Polaroid Help! Need B & W film... =>