Subject: Re: Organizing My Photos for Market

> I guess what I'm asking is the best way to assemble portfolios for the
> various markets from these digital images, and what is the best format
> to submit these portfolios to the various markets, i.e., galleries
> would probably prefer finished prints.
Griz: I guess I assumed you were just starting out and didn't know where to
start. As for not submitting on CD's, that was something I read awhile
back. I guess that is becoming more common and acceptable. Sorry if I gave
you a bum steer. Perhaps I missed your questions point and should have kept
my mouth shut. Ric in Wisconsin.

Organizing My Photos for Market =>