Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

Kibo informs me that "Jaqian" stated that:

>Thanks everyone for the advice I've cropped the photo and brightened it
>somewhat. See what you make of it now:
>http://static.flickr.com/18/88149665_3441696d02_o.jpg

It's much better, now that you've removed the heavy sharpening & cropped
from the bottom.

>Btw if any of you had been taking this shot what setting etc would you
>used?

Narrower aperture (at least F11 - your shot is a little soft), & I
would've made a bunch of bracketed shots (for optimum latitude for both
clouds & buidlings) in RAW mode.
|/ |/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda est

Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>