Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

Kibo informs me that "Randy Stewart" stated that:

>While I agree that the photo is not a good picture by any conventional
>standard I would apply, I also think that a reply of "horrible" without
>further explanation or constructive comment is totally pointless, not
>warranting any reply at all.

Point.

The #1 problem is that the shot is massively over-sharpened, as can be
easily seen by the huge sharpening halos around the cranes.
|/ |/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda est

Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>