Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

John H wrote:

> There have various samples posted up. To be clear this is the
> one I am looking at
> http://www.ingraham.ca/bob/bobsinterpretationweb.jpg
>
> I must be missing the redeeming features others are seeing.
> From about 10' viewing distance it looks better but up close I find it
> is actually disturbing to my vision.

I think the crop is nice but it's way oversharpened for sure.

Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>