Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 11:47:25 -0800, "Randy Stewart"
wrote:

>"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
>> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:51:38 GMT, "aussie bongo"
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"John H" wrote in message

>> >john ,,
>> >beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)
>>
>> If that picture is judged good, then it's more likely that there's a
>> cinder in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>> Tony Cooper
>> Orlando, FL
>
>While I agree that the photo is not a good picture by any conventional
>standard I would apply, I also think that a reply of "horrible" without
>further explanation or constructive comment is totally pointless, not
>warranting any reply at all. Unhappily, many photos, individually or whole
>galleries, posted in the web evidence a great lack of skill by the poster,
>who fails to recognize their considerable shortcomings, and most replies are
>the slap in the face evidenced here.
>
>So "John H", let's hear why you think this photo is "horrible" and what you
>would have done to correct or avoid its problems. OR, let's not hear from
>you at all in the future.
>
>Randall Stewart

Randall, horrible means to me that it is so disagreeable to
the senses that it should be binned. What I would do to improve it is
to go out in a suitable morning with a tripod and take some more
pictures exposing for the sky and water, with each of those bracketed
and then blend to achieve the effect desired.

That is just my opinion as seen through the eye of the common
man. No slaps in the face or unkindness is intended.

John H

Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>