Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
news:ok3nt11o2kk820g8qp0jq87e7po0jidjcv@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:51:38 GMT, "aussie bongo"
> wrote:
>

> >"John H" wrote in message

> >> You can't be serious. That picture is horrible.
> >>
> >> John H
> >
> >john ,,
> >beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)
>
> If that picture is judged good, then it's more likely that there's a
> cinder in the eye of the beholder.
>
> Tony Cooper
> Orlando, FL

While I agree that the photo is not a good picture by any conventional
standard I would apply, I also think that a reply of "horrible" without
further explanation or constructive comment is totally pointless, not
warranting any reply at all. Unhappily, many photos, individually or whole
galleries, posted in the web evidence a great lack of skill by the poster,
who fails to recognize their considerable shortcomings, and most replies are
the slap in the face evidenced here.

So "John H", let's hear why you think this photo is "horrible" and what you
would have done to correct or avoid its problems. OR, let's not hear from
you at all in the future.

Randall Stewart

Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>