Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:51:38 GMT, "aussie bongo"
wrote:

>"John H" wrote in message
>> On 27 Jan 2006 18:03:51 -0800, b.ingraham@shaw.ca wrote:
>>
>>>My apologies. Even I don't have permission! The correct URL:
>>>http://www.ingraham.ca/bob/bobsinterpretationweb.jpg
>>>
>>>Bob the Foggy
>>
>> You can't be serious. That picture is horrible.
>>
>> John H
>
>john ,,
>beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

If that picture is judged good, then it's more likely that there's a
cinder in the eye of the beholder.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>