Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

chrlz@go.com wrote:
>>http://www.clarkvision.com/galleries/gallery.sunset
>

> Roger, there are some stunning images there, and I congratulate you...
>
> But I think you should consider reducing the compression level on your
> thumbs - the ringing on some of the silhouettes (esp. the birds) is
> very noticable. Thankfully, the full images are much better!

Yes, I was noticing that too last night when I posted the link.
I'll work on fixing them when I get time. No, the
originals don't show the ringing. It could also have happened
when the sharpening was applied after reduction.

Roger

Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>