Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

UC wrote:

>>>This is an underexposed image.
>>>
>>>Why bother us with this?
>>
>>Because he asked for help. I disagree that the image is underexposed.
>
> Sorry, it is.

No it is not. There are already pixels with level=255, so if anything
it is overexposed as there are saturated pixels. Look at the
red channel histogram. Any increase in exposure would drive
the interesting red clouds more into saturation. Put a box selection
around the bright red clouds. About 1% of the clouds in the red channel
are saturated. That limits what can be done with the image.
It should have been exposed about 1/3 stop less, and in raw mode
so you have the bits to work with.

Roger

Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>