Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

"Jaqian" wrote in message
news:1137578869.830890.157220@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Thanks everyone for the advice I've cropped the photo and brightened it
> somewhat. See what you make of it now:
> http://static.flickr.com/18/88149665_3441696d02_o.jpg
>
> Btw if any of you had been taking this shot what setting etc would you
> used?

I'd have tried a number of different (longer) exposures. Even as far as 2
to 5 seconds. Even if that meant losing some of the sky. It appears that
lights very limited after dark ie. no man-made lighting around.

It has potential.

BernieM

Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>