Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

"Jaqian" wrote in message
news:1137578869.830890.157220@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Thanks everyone for the advice I've cropped the photo and brightened
> it
> somewhat. See what you make of it now:
> http://static.flickr.com/18/88149665_3441696d02_o.jpg
>
> Btw if any of you had been taking this shot what setting etc would
> you
> used?

I liked the original best: the expanse of water lends substantial heft
and perspective. As much as I enjoy "drilling in" to see detail,
sometimes the relationship between masses is equally pleasing. In this
case the water serves as a stable base from which to view man-made
artifacts.

--
Frank ess

Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>Re: Opinions of my photo please =>