Subject: Re: Opinions of my photo please

Jaqian wrote:
> Hi after reading "Newbie Question about F Stops and Apertures" I tried
> messing around with the F-Stop/Shutter speed this morning and was
> wondering what you thought of this photo I took:
> http://static.flickr.com/38/87750547_72fc81d7f2_b.jpg I used a tri-pod
> and timer to avoid camera shake. I was trying to capture the colours of
> a sunrise even thjough was taken around 8:30am. Hope to get an earlier
> shot tomorrow.
>
> Exposure: 0.077 sec (1/13)
> Aperture: f/5.6
> ISO: 64
>
> More details here: http://www.flickr.com/photo_exif.gne?id=87750547
>

> Cheers,
> Jaqian

The dynamic range of a digital photo is such that you can adjust the photo to look like it
wwas taken at the firts glimmer of light, or in full daylight. I copied the photo from
the site, pasted it into Paint Shop Pro, and easily did that just by changing the
brightness setting. You can sleep later tomorrow.

Opinions of my photo please =>