Subject: Re: Olympus OM lenses to Olympus E-500 camera.

"Rudy Benner" skrev i melding
news:11vs8eng91o6e2@corp.supernews.com...

> "Pvest" wrote in message news:43fe206b@news.broadpark.no...
> I have an old Olympus OM-2 camera with several Olympus OM-system (Zuiko)
> lenses.
> Recently I bought a new Olympus E-500 digital camera and I believe that I
> red some place that these old Olympus OM lenses are compatible with
> Olympus E-500 cameras? But they have to be used with manual focus, since
> they don't have any electronics!!
> I tried to attach one of these lenses to my E-500, but it doesn't seem to
> fit and I don't wont to force it into the camera socket!!
> So I wonder if anybody can confirm whether these old lenses can be used in
> an Olympus E-500 camera or not?
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Pvest.
>
> Seems to me there is an adapter.
> My first and second SLR cameras were OM-1 and OM-2.
> Lost in a fire.
> I am not over it yet.
>
> R.

Yes, you are right. I found an OM adapter when diving deeper into the web.
But I think some one is making blood money here, when they charge us old Om
users more than 100$ for a adapter for to enable us to use some of our old
original equipment.

I actually paid less for an original Olympus 40-150mm digital lens and here
they are, wanting more than 100$ for a ring (adapter)!! :o(

Pvest

Olympus OM lenses to Olympus E-500 camera. =>Re: Olympus OM lenses to Olympus E-500 camera. =>