Subject: Re: Olympus OM lenses to Olympus E-500 camera.

"Pvest" wrote in message news:43fe206b@news.broadpark.no...
I have an old Olympus OM-2 camera with several Olympus OM-system (Zuiko)
lenses.
Recently I bought a new Olympus E-500 digital camera and I believe that I
red some place that these old Olympus OM lenses are compatible with Olympus
E-500 cameras? But they have to be used with manual focus, since they don't
have any electronics!!
I tried to attach one of these lenses to my E-500, but it doesn't seem to
fit and I don't wont to force it into the camera socket!!
So I wonder if anybody can confirm whether these old lenses can be used in
an Olympus E-500 camera or not?
Thanks.

Regards,

Pvest.

Seems to me there is an adapter.
My first and second SLR cameras were OM-1 and OM-2.
Lost in a fire.
I am not over it yet.

R.

Olympus OM lenses to Olympus E-500 camera. =>